Sunday, October 25, 2015

Waiting for the Sun to Shine

Rainy days are good artsy-fartsy days, I guess...

I turned one of my backwashes to an art journal page.


I signed up for an online art workshop, and it's the teacher's definition of art journaling.  
It's about the process, not the final product.  And that's something I should remember!  That said, I still want to sketch in my journal and for my sketches to look decent, so I need to continue to practice drawing.  That said, it's good to do little exercises that remind me to have fun and not take things to seriously.


Here's my first little art-museum thing.  One of the workshops I signed up for is Tiny Museum, so here's my first, before I begin the workshop.  
  

I am looking forward to taking the workshops.  Also excited about taking the playing with paper workshop - I get to paint AND sew on paper!!!


And one last artsy-fartsy item for today.  My Enchanting English Garden page.
I think I finished this one is three or four sittings.  


No comments:

Post a Comment