Wednesday, February 17, 2016

2 More Assignments done.

Here are two more assignments from the SketchBook Skool Playing class.


Dot drawing... checking out what happens when you lay one color over another.  I used primaries.  
I suppose it's a learning experience, but I found it unexciting.  



On the other hand, I loved making INK MONSTERS!  Blow some ink around, and then do something with it!  It was fun.  And I was surprised how scared my kiddos were to be creative.  They had no problem blowing the ink around, but then had a hard time turning them into monsters.  I think they wanted the blots to be something, to look like something.  But I had fun being creative with the blots, and I think I'll have to do more in the future!




And a quick sketch for the day...  my google smile!
Back from when I was pregnant and didn't even know it yet.  (I may have been days pregnant at this point, and it was already affecting me -- I remember how wiped out I was after that bike ride!)

No comments:

Post a Comment