Sunday, July 10, 2016

Thanks Iraida!

Yay!  I found me an artsy-fartsy friend!  Iraida and I have been hitting and missing as far as days out to draw, but we made the last Urban Sketchers date and saw a pastel demo on the same day.  I only wish there was more time to hang out...

Anyway, a day or two (or three) ago, she sent me a drawing challenge:


Not really sure where she got it from, but as long as she keeps sharing what she's doing with me, it helps me to stay motivated to try to keep up as well...  So, here's days 1, 2, and 3:





Only 27 more days to go!

And this Saturday will be another Artsy-Fartsy day, with an Urban Sketchers outing in the am,
and a Jerry's demo in the afternoon -- a repeat, actually, of Sharon Zeugin, who I liked very much, with her making us make a journal page of our own during the last demo...

No comments:

Post a Comment