Monday, November 28, 2016

Before the New Year!

....  because, who needs the new year to start or (re-start) resolutions?!

I know I will want to start doing a little artsy-fartsy something every day.  Again.  And, yes, it should be a constant goal!  So I'm starting up again.  Today.  (apparently.)  And before the new year...

So, here it is.  My play with a couple of washes, a couple of different fonts.  And if I could just practice washes and fonts this week, then this week will have been successful!  (imho)


So I bought a couple of "Doorbuster" classes on Craftsy.  And this is from one of them:  Illustrated Nature Journaling with Gay Kraeger.  The rest of my homework this week:  practice blind contour drawings, quick gesture drawings, and more washes, including gradient washes.  

Thought to myself:  If I add more to this page, for example,
if I color or draw in the second square, to the bottom right,
then I can just add a date to my page.  


No comments:

Post a Comment