Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Losing Track

I think I'm caught up, but I'm actually losing track.  So, I'm going to need to post dates with stuff because I don't want to go back and count...

I'm going to say that I'm caught up through yesterday, and post the couple of sketches I've done in the past couple of days.  And I'll still need to do something artsy-fartsy for today.

Bash is go-go-going in his walker these days!  He can manouver it over and around anything!


This was a Lone Bell pepper from my back porch garden.  I can't wait to get more plants going and harvest more stuff to eat!

I actually did both drawings in a light watercolor pencil, but the autocorrect in my picture software darkened up the lines.  I lightened stuff up as much as I could, but I'm fine with it being dark lines...  if I end up applying colors, those lines will definitely fade.  

No comments:

Post a Comment