Friday, July 10, 2015

Sebastian's Instruction Manual

Here are some more sketches that I did while I was away from my computer...  I had to make an instruction manual for the grandfolks to sit with Bash overnight and into the next day, so I thought why not follow Koosje's instructions for a simple (-ish) instruction manual?...






There were a couple of pages with just notes, no pictures, but I didn't include them here.  

I used colored pencils to color any images, and I used a blank cahier moleskin journal.  I left the backsides of the pages blank, initially in case I needed to add information; however, now I'm glad I did it just because the writing shows through the paper.


I had to include this sketch...  This is a sketch that I was trying to do from a magazine advertisement, but my pen ran out of ink. Didn't finish it, but you might be able to guess what I was drawing?!


And we are up to the 4th of July...

No comments:

Post a Comment