Sunday, January 19, 2014

January 19

We went out for a...  well, more of a ride around town trying to find a brunch spot, but we finally ended up at Fado, and I tried to sketch, but we were overtaken by the very, very, very bright sunlight, which prevented me from looking up at the skyline, so I was practicing what was near to me...  A very bad sketch of Kevin.  Probably the only thing I got sorta right was the nose, but it even looks a bit gruff.  Then the top of a lamp post, which was the end to my sketching because the food finally came...


Kev wanted to know where his chin had gone...
His chin is being disguised by the ginormous beard I gave him because I was getting the lines all wrong for his head, the proportions...  In my defense, he was looking up a lot at people walking by.  But then he was looking down a lot because he was reading.  At least it looks like a face!  Even if it's not really Kevin's face -- that is his nose, though.  Sorta.

No comments:

Post a Comment