Thursday, January 9, 2014

January 8

I was so tired last night that I didn't want to draw anything.  I wanted to go straight to bed!  
Kevin, my wonderful partner, decided that he should play his role as my wonderful partner, and tried to motivate me to draw something.  He said that if I didn't draw something, then I could always use his sketch for today's art...  It worked, he motivated me.....

My student who gave me a hard time the afternoon before has been in my head.  She's got gorgeous hair -- the face may be off, but if I could color it, the hair is right on.  

I also tried to draw a sneaker without looking at it.  Very, very horrible sketch.  Still, I want to include it.  We all start somewhere, right?  And how are we going to notice the growth if we don't pay attention to the crap we create too?



I'm still dying to play with my watercolor crayons.  Hopefully this weekend.  I'll just play with them since I don't know how to use them yet.  I may even take out my paint brushes and try to do some more solid figures like from my class...  (was on December 31, so aren't included in this blog, but maybe I will include them after this weekend?)

Oops!  Just realized I forgot to crop the pics before including them in my blog...  I'm still pretty tired, and still have a lot of work to do tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment