Tuesday, January 7, 2014

January 6

I just realized today (January 7) that I didn't post a sketch yesterday.  In fact, I didn't sketch anything to be posted, as I was working absolutely all day.  From before dawn tip well after dusk...  how depressing...

Anyway...  However...  I did actually doodle during my professional development class.  But that stuff's at work.  And though I have yet more work to do today, I am no longer at work.  I am home.  And upon reaching my home, I remembered that I need to post something for yesterday.  And all I wanted to think while I was being artsy-fartsy, after my long, arduous afternoon with a particular school-aged booger of mine, all I could think of was this....


Aside from the accidental blending of colors and the occasional smear, I like it.  :-)  And what have I learned from this?...  I really need to play with my oil pastels more so that my paintings aren't quite so messy!

No comments:

Post a Comment