Saturday, March 15, 2014

March 14


I like how this one turned out.  On the last one, I noticed that some of the 'wet' had dried up before I was able to begin to apply color.  So I specifically wet parts of this paper little bit at a time, then painted on it, then wet more paper, added more water, and so on.  I think the colors blended quite well.  I especially like how I did not wet the paper inside the ankh, so the water did not bleed into the ankh.  Though it looks like there's a patch of color right at the bottom of the ankh, there is not, that was the light from my computer or something.  

So, I like this one and the last one, both.  I probably need to do a little more playing around, maybe use one color inside the ankh and continue using more colors around?  Or vice versa.  

I should also start knitting stuffs for my beautiful nieces.  

No comments:

Post a Comment