Saturday, June 13, 2015

Finish my week up with a Wonderfully Busy Day!

Very busy, so I wanted to get my artsy-fartsy done pretty quickly...  Finished up drawing my calendar, but still need to finish painting my calendar.  That said, a new set of klasses were published on SketchBook Skool yesterday, so I really need to get cracking on my homework assignments! Maybe I can catch up this week, double-time it.  Then next week I'll be on track and can start working on the many other things I want to do this summer.

Anyhoo, here's my art.


Today, we drove to La Grange to meet my dad for breakfast, give him his Fathers' Day gift (the wifi photo frame), then back to Austin.  Clothes shopping at Carter's for Bash, picked up a few more herbs at the Great Outdoors.  Finished potting everything, even got rid of the wire shelves.  (I had to draw the sun, because it shown down on me quite radiantly at the end of the day.  My shoulders and neck are showing wear and tear.)

The back porch is starting to look very nice, and I actually can't wait to sit out there with a nice tea or coffee and do some sketching and painting.  :-)

(Still have to draw in my pink pen!)

No comments:

Post a Comment