Tuesday, June 9, 2015

There's an App for That!

Yesterday, 6/8/2015

So, there's an app for that, right?!  I think so...  if I get back to making something every day, I shouldn't fall behind with posting, as there's a Blogger app and it's already on my phone, and as long as it's not quirky, I should be fine...

Yesterday was actually the first day in a few that I drew something, so it counts.  I'm posting it as Day 1 of my drawing every day stretch... let's see how high I can go!

Monday 6/8/2015
All I can think when I look at this is, "My, Sebastian, what long legs you have!"


But, you know what?! Even if I don't post it every day, I'm not going to go crazy like I did the last time...  I'm going to just be fine with clumping them together into a single post.  Starting now.  -- Remember, it's better to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission.  Either way, I forgive myself and give myself permission.  It's a win win.  I win!  :-)

Tuesday 6/9/2015

And BOOM!  2 days on count!  Yay Me!  (It's the little celebrations that matter...)


And, I worked on this one while I was publishing this page last night. The Internet was doing so slow, I didn't want to wait to upload the picture... (Please hurry Google Fiber!)

While it's dated 6/05/15, that's the date that I got the stuffs from ArtSnacks.
I actually drew them last night.


By the way, you should check out ArtSnacks!  I love them, but I found 2 other subscriptions that I want to try for artsy-fartsy stuffs before I settle on one for the long road...  It's a subscription box. You pay a monthly fee, and they send you a box of stuffs and you don't know what they are...  It's like surprising yourself with a present every month, and you get to try stuff out that you haven't tried before.  -- if you're interested, send me a note or post a comment, and I can post my past drawings of stuffs that I got.  

No comments:

Post a Comment