Saturday, January 16, 2016

I've been working but not posting...

Here's an idea that I borrowed from pinterest.  I've done a couple of them, but have failed to bring them home from school.


Here is the one I drew and colored at home with watercolor pencils.  While I usually like the overlapped dark spots with markers and crayons, it's not part of what I imagined for something like this.  So, I decided to add water.  But I have to do it a color at a time and let it dry before I water in the adjacent colors.  


And here it is after I added water.  I definitely like how the red spots turned out, and blue is ok too.  But the purple isn't quite as consistent and the red and blue, nor the green.  I might do another and see how it turns out if I do several layers of adding water and pencil - will it make it a more consistent color?  

No comments:

Post a Comment