Sunday, January 10, 2016

Lazy Weekend

I didn't do much of anything...  I think my allergies are getting to me, and my body is wanting to fight it off but is just too tired.  I slept yesterday and didn't do much else -- I totally had artsy-fartsy time, but slept through it!  I feel like such a slacker, but I really think I needed the sleep, perhaps still need the sleep.

So I found a topic on Illustration Friday and just went for a quick sketch.  While I may not be putting in loads of time everyday, I am putting in some time everyday, and some is better than none, and that is what the habit is supposed to do: continue practicing everyday, no matter how small, no matter how quick.  And eventually, I'll get better, and I'll want to spend even more time drawing!  Or something like that...

So here's tonight's...





Oh, and here's another from last week.  A quick sketch of one of my students - bawling him out for being a pain but in a "funner" way...  


No comments:

Post a Comment