Monday, January 18, 2016

Playing and Discovering

So, long story short... there's a means to an end, so I was playing around, getting ready to try to fulfill one of the SketchBook Skool exercises....


  

Just cleaning off the brush as I painted a picture of my palette, showed me that maybe I can do some abstract coloring, artsy-fartsy journal type stuff.  I'm going to make a point to open myself up to it.  




And here's the sketch of my palette.  


Tee hee....  here's one I did last week, I think...


It's a small MOON, which was an assignment from Illustration Friday a week or two ago.  
I think this one was awesome, considering I didn't even have a model!  Of course, I wasn't cheeky enough to post it on the website!  (Maybe that pun was intended...)


And, finally, this one was for the SketchBook Skool Assignment:  Playing.  First I laid down the basic shapes with the watercolor.  Then I took the pen and drew in the details.  Not very well, I know, but it still works, I think.  It's not perfect, but it has very sketch-like qualities.  

No comments:

Post a Comment